Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dancing, bitching, & acrobating into my heart

Over the summer I became obsessed with the Lifetime reality show Dance Moms. The show is jaw dropping awesome, in the trashy reality show way. If anyone recalls, I named Dance Moms as my OMG Reality TV Moment  in my Summer TV Awards. Don't remember? Click here for a recap. 
Well the splendid has happened and Season 2 is premiering tonight on Lifetime. What's so glorious about this is that I haven't even seen a sneak peak or trailer. All footage I watch will be brand spanking new. And I'm so bloody excited about it. Its the small things in life, right?


So, if you love trashy reality TV or if there is a gay man living inside your head that laughs along at all outrageous moments committed by TV fame whores, then tune in tonight for an all new Dance Moms.
Lifetime....at some time, check your local listing.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...