Tuesday, January 10, 2012

One Tree Hill in my heart and forgetful mind.....

I've been perfectly honest about my addiction to One Tree Hill. I can't, I won't explain it. I just freaking love it. 
I haven't been paying attention to winter TV premiere dates and today I was surprised to see a promo for One Tree Hill which starts TOMORROW!!!!! WHAT?!  Today Dance Moms, tomorrow One Tree Hill!!!! It's like make Mindy happy week :)

If you don't watch the show, it's cool. I get it. I won't harp. BUT, if you do, YOU have got to see this final promo. 
I don't know who dies, but I guarantee I will be crying. Yes, One Tree Hill will make me cry. 

You can watch the crappy video below or ......

go HERE and watch the nicer, prettier version. I strongly recommend the latter. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...