Monday, January 9, 2012

Just so you know.....

I'm going through some terrible withdrawals. Last night I was shaking, itching, feigning for some Dexter Homeland combo. But no, I have another 6, 7 months before my Sunday nights are filled with frightening happiness. 
Until then, Showtime is giving us Season 2 of Shameless and a new series called House of Lies.
I never finished season 1 of Shameless. I thought it was a good show, but for some reason it got lost in my shuffle of shows after 3 episodes. Season 1 is now available to stream via Netflix, so maybe....
As for House of Lies, I haven't watched it....yet. I'm sure I will drag my feet just like I did with Homeland, and eventually watch it. But, deep down, I know I won't like it as much as Homeland. Not that House of Lies is a "replacement" cause the two shows aren't even in the same genre, but damnit, in my Sunday night lineup it is a replacement because I'm stuck with Lies and No Homeland.  


Now that I've had my temper tantrum, I will say that Kristen Bell will be the reason I tune into Lies. She is comedic happiness for me. 
So, stay tuned, someday I will review House of Lies. 
Until then.....watch CAGED on MTV tonight 9/8c.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...