Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The Pretty Reckless is recklessly pretty to my ears

I'm always waiting, expecting, anticipating new music from The Pretty Reckless. It's a group that you just know that each year, with rising age and wisdom, will come bigger and even better music.
Today they debut the new song "Kill Me." After my first listen I'm immediately transported back to my high school angst ridden years and I couldn't be happier. I've been lacking that hard woman vocal reminiscent of Hole. If you are not familiar with The Pretty Reckless, then get to know them. They are a growing force to be reckoned with. I look forward to the day I get to see them in concert. 
Light Me Up was their first full album and it is still a staple on my ipod. It is a brilliant album. Buy it.
Or Listen to it @ their website! 

Now have a listen to their lastest: Kill Me by clicking here!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...