Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Movie Review : Skyfall right into visual orgasms

The box office doesn't lie (sometimes, it does), the latest edition into the iconic 007 movies is worth the money and time. $87.8 million domestically. Running at 2 1/2 hours, I never once squirmed in my chair. I was totally enthralled in great storytelling. Skyfall takes us
back to the basics and humanizes James Bond like no other Bond flick. I almost dropped a tear in this movie, something I'd never expect to happen in an action pack espionage film. Again, I don't do spoilers. So I will not recount the film and critique each act. But today, I will share pictures from my favorite parts of the film. And I will say, if there was ever a doubt in anyone's head the brilliance of Javier Bardem, 1st, you're an idiot, 2nd, he is magnificent in Skyfall. 
First Pic: my favorite acting and long shot.  

 Next pics: my favorite fight scene.....ever?!

 
 This fight scene was my visual orgasm. It was perfect. 
That's enough spoilers for you. I give the movie ****. Get off your buttocks and go see some fun, emotional, gripping entertainment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...