Thursday, November 1, 2012

A little bragging, excitement :)

Super Water Sympathy is featured on Spinner.com as AOL Mp3 Download of the Day!!! Super awesome. 
What's more super awesome for me is that I took the photo of the band and my name appears underneath it. 
Exposure ya'll!!

Check it out HERE!!!!!  And if you don't have their song Uh Oh yet, then by God, get it for free!

Super Water Sympathy rocks!!!!!! Abuz <3

Plus, Ansley (lead singer) and Ryan (drummer) are doing an acoustic show tonight at Chicky Boom Boom @ 9pm! What?!!! Today is happiness day.
Now, if I could only get that email telling me "I'm Sorry For..." short has been accepted to a Festival. Then the day would explode from so much smiling. (fingers crossed peeps)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...