Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Continue the music kick with Super Water Sympathy!

I've declared my love and devotion to Shreveport local band Super Water Sympathy a long time ago. Let me say, my devotion is growing stronger! Not only did they get to record their second album in London (swanky!), they have also released their first single from the album. Boy o boy do I love love love the song. It's called Uh Oh and has already charted on itunes. Yep. They are awesome.(I'd sure love to hear the whole album and give a full review!!!)
They also have a new video to support the song. 
The video offers the multifaceted delight of each band member. It's crazy, all over the place, and done in one single shot. Bravo!
Click HERE to buy the song on Itunes! 
I'm in love with the cover art for the single. 
Awesome, right?!!!
So, buy the song and watch the video. You can watch video below, but it'd be better if.......
Click HERE for the big pretty version!!



 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...