Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I'm in music heaven today.

This morning I fell in love with a new artist and her album.
Paloma Faith's Fall to Grace (available on American Itunes Dec. 4)
I downloaded the album and went for a walk with it. My ears and gut were very pleased. It's as if Duffy, Marina and the Diamonds, and a touch of Amy Winehouse had a kid. If any of the three artists I mentioned are on any of your playlists, then go buy the album!!

Here's a video for your viewing pleasure.


After my walk I was back at the computer only to discover that one of my all time favorite Canadian's had released an album today. I've been waiting 5 years for another album from Esthero. That's a fun thing about "foreign" singers, you're not always inundated with promo's and videos. Just one day you wake up and BAM! a new album for ears (plus a video :)) Some of you may remember Esthero's hits Wicked Little Girls or Musical Revolution.  If she is completely new to you, that's okay, cause she is just awesome.
Her album Everything is Expensive is available as of today on American Itunes. Check it out. Buy it.
Here's a video for some teasing. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...