Sunday, October 21, 2012

New Experiment. Curious?

I want to say something deep and meaningful about poetry and how it's an almost dying art form. But, I'm not gonna. Cause in me, poetry is alive and kicking. And truly, poetry will out live us all because in one form or another poems have been recorded via paper, video, graffiti, songs. Words have been put out into the universe and there's no taking that back. 
I'm attempting to reach a larger audience (more than 30 people!) with the following visual/audio experience.
Why? Because I need to.
And like the title of this blog announces, Why Not Mindy.? 
So click HERE to watch it Big.
Or enjoy the tiny version below. 


2 comments:

Girl With One Eye said...

Loved it.

Anonymous said...

Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...