Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pink, No Doubt, Me happy girl.

Music has been so good to me this last year. I'm super happy to have a new Pink album to please my ears. I've already fallen in love with a few of her new songs. Recently though, I've been flashing on one of the best performances I've ever seen (on TV). I think it was the 2010 Grammys. Pink sang "Glitter in the Air." First off, that song wasn't even popular then. No radio play (at least not popular radio). It was, however, my favorite song from her Funhouse album. I was ecstatic to hear those first few notes that night. She could have just stood on the stage and sang that song and I probably would have still wanted to cry because of the beauty. But, that's the thing with Pink, she takes it beyond. This is a true performer and vocalist at work. Watch and enjoy. Also, try to hit any high note laying on your side. I dare you.
click HERE to watch it big.


Now you can watch a lyric video of my favorite song off her new album. It's a duet with the lead singer from Fun. Click HERE  to watch it big!




After 11 years, No Doubt is back with a big bang. I've just got the album and have only listened a little bit, but I'm liking what I hear. There is a more ska influence that had been lacking in all pop music. I'll feature their latest music video. The music video is just all right, but the song, the song is like 4 songs in one. It's kinda epic in that way. First listen, I liked it. Second listen, obsessed with it. Check it out. Click HERE to watch it big.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...