Monday, September 24, 2012

Excitements

Monday morning and all I can think about is how excited I am for Sunday night. 7 days. Only 7 more days and I get to bask in the glow of Homeland, Dexter, and Revenge. All On The Same Night. It's Peanut Butter with the Chocolate kinda good.

Until then. We say adieu to Big Brother. Ian wins and we are all very happy for him and blah blah blah. I still think Dan deserves to win. Mastermind of Gods (MOG). I'm coining that right now. Dan is the MOG. I'm glad he got some money. He deserved it. I'm gonna miss Big Brother. Till next summer I'll dream of watching another Dan-esque character running the minds of his 5 minions. *sigh*

Special mention to the return of The Office. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Kevin and his turtle was perfect comedic work. I highly look forward to every episode. The bar has been set!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...