Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Days and no more counting

The LA Film Prize is just days away and I sure am happy about that. I'm ready to watch, to be entertained, and to win! Right?! Who's with me on that? (Probably not the other 19 films)
The week is stressful. If stressful involves me dressing as a Pink Elephant and running around town and into bars singing the glory of my film. (I don't actually sing, but that would be pretty cool.)
I hope everyone comes out to the festival, for I'm sure fun will be had! 
In case you know nothing about what I'm talking about: click
my short film, "I'm Sorry For..." and if you haven't "liked" the short, for the love of chocolate, do so!

As the week continues, keep your eyes open for some pretty interesting marketing for the short. Till then, enjoy some 
Elephant in a Bar pictures!




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...