Sunday, January 15, 2012

Wheels are turning, gearing up Director style.

So this week I'm directing a music video for my Favorite local band Super Water Sympathy. I've blogged about this band a bunch! And now I'm blessed, along with my working partner and husband, to be producing, directing, and shooting a music video.
It's gonna be AHAmazing! Stay tuned!
Meanwhile. We NEED extras to come to a bar and hang out while we shoot the band.
check out this local blog:
Shreveport blogspot 
They gave us a nice shout out in request for Extras. So if you are here in Shreveport and are free Tuesday 17th from 5-10pm come down to

630 Commerce Street
Shreveport, LA 71101-3629
(318) 227-8041

It'll be a fun night of music. Come hang, drink, and watch some magic happen!!
Cheers! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...