Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Something 'Golden' lurks in North Dakota

I'm sure you guys have been waiting for my Golden Globe thoughts. Well, I haven't got many cause I didn't watch it. I was busy. But I'm happy The Descendants won. And George Clooney. And of course Madonna winning song. That pleased the hell out of me. Michelle Williams wins for her turn as Marilyn...deserved. Scorsese winning for Director of Hugo....Uggghhhh. And as far as other movie categories, I haven't seen the movie so I won't hate or love.
TV wins. Homeland!!!!!! And Claire Danes. How crazy for Claire to pick up another Golden Globe 15 years after her turn as Angela Chase. Girl can act. Very happy she won. Also deserved.


That's about that. I just feel this award season is lack luster at the moment. eh. 


So I will leave you with a chuckle.
check out the tourism advertisement below. Please note the 'Legendary' below North Dakota. Oh, it makes me chuckle.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this the state where girls laugh at guys through the window? I guess I missed that legend.

Anonymous said...

maybe I should have said "ugly" girls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...