Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year, Super Water style!!

Happy New Year everyone! I do hope you had a joyous time ringing in the new year. I so did. Spent the first day of the year recovering from it. :)

Through my joyous haze I managed to capture the countdown to the New Year by the undeniably great band Super Water Sympathy.
Yes, we (me, my hubby, & our BFF Derek) spent New Year's Eve watching SWS play their hearts out. I could not have imagined a better evening. To add icing to this cake, my husband won a SWS Tshirt and signed CD. He was like a little kid a Christmas!
So here's the footage of the countdown....
 
Also, Super Water has announced 45+ city tour! Check it out here and be sure to check them out live!
            
As for resolutions?
 ah, you know the same ol same....
Drink premium, never wells!
Write more
Create more art
and the big one...Run a 5k. It will take me a year of training I'm sure, but dag nab it, I'm gonna do it. 


That's it folks. Did you make resolutions? Anyone want to join my quest of the lowly 5k?
    

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...