Wednesday, January 4, 2012

OMG!! Surprises, TV shows, oh my!

Revenge is back on TV tonight! Rejoice you drama loving folks, the high class is back with a gun in their hands.

Also back on tonight is the lovely Suburgatory, Modern Family, and Top Chef Texas. I'm new to Top Chef and it quickly became my favorite competition reality show. I want to try all the food.

Tomorrow night we've got the ever so missed Vampire Diaries! And Grey's Anatomy. And Secret Circle, if you're into that kinda thing :)
Hell froze over and Jersey Shore kicks off it's 5th season. (I poke fun, but I'm still gonna watch. Why? I DON'T KNOW. I CAN'T STOP NOW!

Also, for all my readers, a little surprise. 
Caged, the TV show that Rob worked on for Months and me for 10 days is premiering early on MTV. Set your DVR's, sit in front of the TV, I don't care, just watch it tomorrow night after Jersey Shore. That's right folks, MTV execs love Caged so much that they are early premiering it behind their number 1 rated show. Must be good, right?

So check your local listings and have a couple of good nights of TV. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...