Monday, December 5, 2011

There once was a time......I was stupid

Once upon a time I had a stick up my ass about Coldplay and Rihanna. I just deeply disliked both. Chris Martin was a whiny Brit and Rihanna was too pretty to look at.
Then life and love happened and I'm currently obsessed with two songs.
1. Princess of China by Coldplay ft. Rihanna
2. We Found a Love by Rihanna

Crazy how what we hated eventually turns into love. It's a thin red line between the two, right?
But, what do I know? I used to hate sunny days and long for only rain. Now, I prefer the sun. I blame age and the loss of teenage angst. 
Back to my obsessive song loves. 
You should check out Rihanna's video for We Found a Love. I found a love when I watched it. I'm always happy when a music video features a strong story line. This does and I think it's all pretty.
 p.s. the video has over 67 million views on youtube. Damn.


My other momentary love I mentioned doesn't have a video, but it should. 
Check out the song though!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...