Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Babbling Random Points of Interest

1. The Muppets Movie Rocks. I smiled liked a 5 year old at Christmas the whole way through. EVERYBODY should see this movie. It is absolutely delightful! And Jason Segel should just sing all the time.

2. Black Friday is officially dubbed Black Christmas. It's hell on earth and no one should have to endure crazy shoppers stuffed in small shopping aisles. I'm over this ploy of 'sales'. 

3. Rumor is Pan Am got canceled. Still awaiting "official" word. I've been expecting that word since September. 

4. I'm convinced that Hart of Dixie is filmed on the same lot/same town as Gilmore Girls. Every time I watch Hart of Dixie I just think about how amazing Gilmore Girls was/is. Maybe this is why I'm continuing the torture of watching Dixie, just to reminisce on Lorelai and Rory. I miss the banter. And Luke. Sigh. 

5. X Factor is boring the hell out of me. America doesn't have a Cher Lloyd. Sigh.

6. Pretty Little Liars has been renewed for a third season. I have to know who A is pronto! (Go ahead and laugh.)

7. Dexter and Homeland make Showtime the best ever. LOVE

8. Having a puppy is super cool. 

9. I hate the cold. Is it spring yet?

10. I'm going to see Rachael Yamagata in concert this Friday night!!!!!!!!! Posts will happen with video and pictures of at least me being stupidly happy. 

That is all. Smile happy peace and stuff.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...