Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Eve A Super Water Sympathy Explosion of LOVE!!!


Thanksgiving Eve was SPECTACULAR. Why? Cause we (Rob and I) got to see Super Water Sympathy. This was the first time we got to see the band together. Rob is usually working behind a camera or I'm working somewhere else, but not this time. This time we had drinks in hands and smiles on our faces and love in our eyes and only 10 feet between us and the band. :)
Super Water didn't disappoint. They brought the fire and very loyal fans. Chicky's Boom Boom was electric as Super Water opened the show with Slade was Made and I threw myself into the sky and wrapped my arms on Saturn's rings. (Lyrical reference for those of you unfamiliar!) Check out a video below for a portion of the song!
They played all their great songs including my favorite "Spain." Check video below and you might catch a glimpse of me singing along like the loyal fan I am. And how awesome is Ansley? She just radiates super cool kick ass chick that might drink you under the table and still sing an incredible show. Rock-n-roll. Mucho respect for this lady!

All in all Super Water Sympathy's Thanksgiving Eve show rocked my world. We were lucky enough to even hear a new song, Lucy Blue Who. I'm super anxious for a new album and a new music video. If you haven't seen their music video for You Us Hey, then stop everything and watch it. It makes me smile. And a shout out to Kemerton Hargrove who shot this video. Props man!

 This is my second post about Super Water Sympathy. If you aren't a fan by now, then shame, shame, shame. Santa doesn't visit non-believers! Check out the band on Facebook and buy their album!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...