Monday, October 10, 2011

Dirty Diana

Dirty Diana is my all time favorite Michael Jackson song. It's a go to happy song for me. Angry Mindy? Play Dirty Diana and anger fades. Sad Mindy? Play Dirty Diana and sadness eliminated. I think you get my point. 
Now, Dirty Diana isn't a happy song, its about infidelity and fame and really has a more overall sad theme to it. Doesn't matter.
Cause every time I hear it or sing it loud in my car I'm taken back to my youth. In my sister's blue sunfire (?) car and us jamming out. My sis and I didn't always get along back then, but music always bridged our gap. I'm thankful she introduced me to an array of music, including Dirty Diana.

There was just a Michael Jackson tribute concert and to my delight, Christina Aquilera covered Dirty Diana. Oh happy days. 
MJ is gone, but Dirty Diana lives on :)


1 comment:

angieb8660 said...

Oh Dirty Diana! How that song makes me happy! We do love that song! Oh good times sis! In my sunbird, you owned the sun fire. Just to clear that up. Thanks for sharing this video. Awesomeness!

My summer shows, the Bachelorette and Bachelor Pad. Like you, I just can't stop watching these shows! Have you ever watched Happy Endings? I still can't decide if I like it, it's fun sometimes. As for new shows, we are loving Up All Night! If you aren't watching Ahton Kutcher in Two and a Half Men, you need to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...