Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Days away and here's what I got.....materialisticlly speaking

While visiting Fort Wayne, Indiana I must always go to Hyde Bookstore. It's a kick ass used book store with more books than sq. footage. It smells like a heaven in which I will reside. They have a lovely Poetry section in which I spend most of my time searching for gems. I've been sucessfull in the past, and was again.
I found these:

Two Dorothy Parker books of poetry. I already own all her poetry, but I still have to buy every book I find. These books  were published in 1938 and 1941. There are small delicate GEMS. And all for the cheap $10 price tag (per book). Seems like you can put a price on age. :)









When I returned home from Ft. Wayne I had tons of mail waiting, including the CD of Maria Mena's new album Viktoria. Good Lord, I've talked enough about Maria and my love of her and her music, so You MUST understand my excitment to actually put my hands on the Germany made CD. I was/still am HAPPY!

 


Then I found some boots I wanted ON SALE!!!! Oh happy days!
 I'm very excited for these boots and the cold weather storming through. Hello fall. Hello new wardrobe. Hello Love.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...