Tuesday, October 18, 2011

2 Broke Girls.....is it broke or just a mending in progress?

I've been watching 2 Broke Girls since the pilot, and you know what, I'm still up in the air about my feelings, sort of. 
Kat Dennings is funny. I always love smart sarcastic bitches with too much intelligence. Her character wins....kinda. Something's lacking, but I can't put a finger on it. However, my eyes are always staring at her....how to say it nicely.....her lumps. (Come on, if you're watching the show then you're also watching those!) 
I will say it is lovely to have a big titty girl on Network TV. Bravo to that! Bring on the curvy women. 
Bottom line, this is my prediction, my hope for the show.....It's gonna find it's groove. It'll stop acting like a nervous first date and settle into the comfort of a 10 year long love affair. 
First seasons can be bumpy, but sometimes sitting through the uncomfortable will eventually lend it's self to the most comfortable chair ever. (Am I mixing metaphors, maybe :) But get my point....
I think 2 Broke Girls will transform into My 2 BFFs. 
Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...