Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Damn you, Ryan Murphy!!!

All I wanted out of Glee was for Quinn to keep the pink hair. Or at least sing some kick ass song while sporting a nose ring and pink hair. Remember This? NEITHER happened! Damn you, Damn you, Damn you. 


Luckily, Kurt's BF sang Something's Coming, an all time favorite song from West Side Story. This was redeeming for me. And of course to see/hear Rachel Berry and her mom (the lovely Idina Menzel) sing is always a welcomed pleasure. 
But where the HELL did Santana go? She should be singing the greatest song from West Side Story, America

Come on Ryan Murphy! Where's the spontaneity of singing in the hallways, without autotune?  Two episodes in season 3 and I just feel 'eh' about it all. 

I do hope the West Side Story side story continues and they get a chance to sing every freakin' song, including Gee, Officer Krupke
Please don't fail me. Make my heart soar! 
Make Santana sing,
   " A boy like that who'd kill your brother,
            Forget that boy and find another,
            One of your own kind,
            Stick to your own kind! "



If pink hair on Quinn is out, then my new stance, my new passionate NEED, is to cast Santana in the West Side Story musical as  Anita!

Ryan Murphy? Are you there? It's me, Mindy. Please make my dreams come true. Amen.

The video is for those of you who may not know West Side Story as well as others. This is the movie performance of America, featuring Rita Morena as Anita. She won an Oscar for this role. She won my heart. 


 ps. Brittany is a bicorn! LOL.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...