Wednesday, January 16, 2013

From "privacy" to Cult. I spout words.

Forgive my absence, for I'm still fighting the strange sickness of Lindsay Lohan (seriously, refer to my previous posts if you still don't get that joke.) Not to worry, I've still managed to consume all TV related amazingness aka "The Privacy" speech (Jodie Foster), the premiere of The Carrie Diaries (the music!), the premiere of Girls season 2 (Donald Glover!) and even watched the first full season of The Lying Game (ABC Family, season 1 available on Netfilx Instant View. It's not THAT bad). 
Actually, when one is conflicted with the Lindsay, one is able to watch way too much TV.
My confliction isn't allowing my brain to be detailed on reviews or even really care about them at all. But, I will say, I think I'm the only one who really enjoyed Jodie Foster's speech. I applaud her. That's all.

Moving on. I once read about a CW TV show called Cult. I was very excited about the concept when I read about it, like 9 months ago. Well, I'm too happy now that it has a trailer. 
I'm very much into this social commentary on our addictions to TV and reality TV (refer to my Hunger Games Post). This show seems to be encompass it all. Watch the trailer. Can't see it? Click Here.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...