Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Gossip Girl Series summed up in 10 words. No spoilers.

Gossip Girl is over. No more "Hey Upper East Siders" ringing through my ears. 
I am sad to see it go. The show brought a lot of laughs and of course, Blair Waldorf, who still ranks as one of my favorite TV characters. The series finale was good. The show hit the right notes and made just enough fun of itself to be self aware. I applaud that. I, however, do not applaud a touted "2 hour finale" only to be duped by a 1 hour retrospective. Boo CW. Shame on you for getting me all excited and then delivering only an hour. That's the worst kind of tease.
All in all, here is my 10 word summation of the series Gossip Girl:
"That was a lot of work just for a girl." - mindy bledsoe
You guys can quote me on that.
I do look forward to the complete series to be released in a shiny bright box and re watching the whole thing with the knowledge of the real Gossip Girl. 
I wonder if the books have the same Gossip Girl as the TV show? And I wonder what new TV show will be my Gossip Girl replacement.
Ah well, au revoir Upper East Side. I know I love you. XOXO

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...