Monday, December 17, 2012

Dexter, Homeland, Gossip Girl...Oh My! (No spoilers Here)

Dexter's finale ended with a literal bang last night and I think most of us had our jaws hanging open. 
In what could possibly become a huge twist in the Dexter-universe, has my mind on overtime, trying to get inside of the writer's minds for what will be next. September is so far away. I hope Showtime's spring shows are as satisfying as Dexter has been.
Due to a series of unfortunate events, I haven't watched Homeland's finale yet. I will at some point today, but meanwhile, I will avoid the internet and any accidental spoilers. Yes, I said I will avoid accidental spoilers. I refuse to let a slippery mouth spill the deets on what will happen in the terrorist world/love triangle that Homeland is.

Also, tonight is Gossip Girl's 2 hour series finale, in which the identity of Gossip Girl will be revealed. I'm sure some of you are wondering how in the hell can I group Gossip Girl into the same post as such prestigious shows as Homeland and Dexter. Well, I say to you, just because I love Filet Mignon doesn't mean I don't frequent Taco Bell.

I have spent a week avoiding teasers, trailers, clips, and actual spoilers to the end of Gossip Girl, that my anticipation has grown just because I had to work so hard to avoid it.
Today will be an epic ending day as I ponder Dexter and Deb, watch Homeland, and then finally know after 6 years, who in the hell is Gossip Girl. I'm still rooting for Kristen Bell (she voices the character) and I do hope she's bitchier than Blair with a hangover after once again being dumped by Chuck. Fingers crossed. You know I love you. XOXO.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...