Friday, November 16, 2012

Weekend Music Videos: 3

This fine weekend deserves a little kick back music video watching fun. I got three for ya. 
The first and my favorite for the week, mostly because the song is a sexy mix of a bluesy, pop powerhouse vocals and 90's production is South African songstress  Nikki Williams' Kill, Fuck, Marry You. The title alone should be intriguing enough
Next, we have The Weekend's Wicked Games. This sexy slow jam has been on my favorite playlist for about a year. I was very happy to see a video release. The video is smooth and simple. And sexy. Mmmm.
Makes me wanna slow dance. I recommend The Weekend's House of balloons (Official Mixtape)as a nice kicked back R&B album. More Music coming from The Weekend super soon. :)
The last video comes from British ginger Ed Sheeran. The song "Give me Love" is nice and fine and I'll love it for now. I took a real liking to the video. I love story telling through music videos, and this story is neat. I smiled.
Happy weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...