Wednesday, October 10, 2012

"Try" and so we all will

P!nk. I tend to get all jumbley in my words when I speak of her. I've been listening to her for about a decade and she's never steered me wrong. In fact, she just gets better and better. I just wrote about her a few posts back, so I won't gush too much.
Today she released a new video for the song "Try" from the album "The Truth About Love." I'll be honest. The song hadn't grabbed my attention as much as some of the others, but after this video, I'm full blown obsessed. Someone needs to put this woman on So You Think You Can Dance pronto. Really. This 33 year old woman had a baby a year ago! You will all understand my words as soon as you watch the video.
I am providing a link to the video, cause it's too cool to be viewed small.
Watch it big and marvel. 

P!nk's music video Try 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...