Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Next Project, Next TV, Next, Next, Next...

I've been spending the last month so focused on the short "I'm Sorry For..." that I hadn't really prepped for what was next. Now, here I am, sitting at home, blogging and wondering. I'd like to take a cue from my favorite TV show (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and say or really quote...
    "Where do we go from here? The battles done and we kinda won so  we sound our victory cheer. Where do we go from here? Why is the path unclear, when we know hope is near. Understand we go hand in hand, but we walk alone in fear. Where do we go from here?"

I do love the musical episode. A decade later and I'm still enthralled with that episode. 
Now, back to the business of where in the hell do I go from here?
Step 1. Watch some wonderfully ridiculous shows like my favorite gems, Gossip Girl and 90210.
Step 2. Shower? (Up for debate)
Step 3. Eat lunch
Step 4. Take long walk while listening to music.
Step 5. Sit in front of my brooding last written script and fix it. This step may take several days, months.

I reckon those are my five simple steps. For now. To be terribly cheesy; I'm not Buffy. I know where I'm suppose to go from here. It's time for a feature. A feature film. Cause, I can't die until I've completed at least one feature film.
Whew, that was almost some heavy shit. I shall now go complete 
Step 1.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...