Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance and Dance Moms had a baby :)

The TV Gods have blessed my viewing eyes with even more Abby Lee.
It's no surprise that my #1 guilty pleasure of awesomeness has been Dance Moms. I cannot get enough of the dancing and the drama and Abby Lee herself. 
I had a day of sadness after Dance Moms season 2 ended. Can you blame me? But! Today I got a shock jolt of adreline when I discovered......

ABBY'S ULTIMATE DANCE COMPETITION.  What? You may ask. Let me describe in my words...
    It's So You Think You Can Dance and Dance Moms mixed into one yummy show. I almost shed a tear of happiness. Bless you Lifetime (that's the channel this blessed TV event will air on).
Here's a teaser trailer for the show, but I say skip the teaser and go straight to the show. It premiered last night, but not to worry, you can catch the episodes on mylifetime.com  Here's the teaser:

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...