Wednesday, October 17, 2012

It's Baaaccckk!

The day have finally arrived. 
       American Horror Story starts tonight!

I've been spending a solid two months avoiding all promos or trailers or sneak peeks or 'watch the first five minutes' crap.  All in anticipation of tonight's episode. I want to be surprised. I want to be scared. I want to be dazzled. No pressure Ryan Murphy, but this second season better not suck. I understand it must be hard to live up to such an impressive season 1, but do your fans a favor and keep on the edge of our couches snuggling every pillow for comfort and security. 

Usually, when I'm excited about a show I put a link to a promo or just post it myself. Not this time folks.  Lets sit down, open minded, with no predisposed "understandings" and just let storytelling work.

You'll have my review tomorrow. :) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...