Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's official. Your time is now taken by moving pictures

Fall TV has officially kicked off. TV shows have started, the weather a little more crisp, and Why Not Mindy is celebrating 1 year of blogging. 
I'm not great at sticking to things or following through. I still have a short film that lays unfinished because the sound frustrated me. But this blog thing, I'm proud of indeed. I still have my loyal 15 followers (I think) and I'm averaging 30 page hits a day. Seriously, move over Perez Hilton, Why Not Mindy is coming up roses.

Since my first blog entry was about Fall TV, I shall continue and start my first tradition :)
Here's a list of Much Watch TV and their start dates. 

Monday
The New Normal - Sept. 10
Revolution - Sept. 17
Bones - Sept. 17
How I Met Your Mother - Sept. 24
2 Broke Girls - Sept. 24
Partners - Sept. 24
The Voice (live rounds) - Sept. 24
90210 - Oct. 8
Gossip Girl - Oct. 8 

Tuesday
Go On - Sept. 11
The Mindy Project - Sept. 25
New Girl - Sept. 25
Ben & Kate - Sept. 25
Hart of Dixie - Oct. 2
Emily Owens, MD - Oct. 16
Don't Trust the B**** in apt. 23 - Oct. 23

Wednesday
X Factor - Sept. 12
Modern Family - Sept. 26
The Neighbors - Sept. 26
Arrow - Oct. 10
American Horror Story - Oct. 17
Suburgatory - Oct. 17
Nashville - Oct. 10

Thursday

Glee - Sept. 13
Up all Night - Sept. 20
The Office - Sept. 20
Parks & Recreation - Sept. 20
Big Bang Theory - Sept. 27
Grey's Anatomy - Sept. 27
30 Rock - Oct. 4
Vampire Diaries - Oct. 11

Friday
COMMUNITY !!!!!! - Oct. 19

Saturday
TMNT - Sept. 29

Sunday
Revenge - Sept. 30
Homeland - Sept. 30
Dexter - Sept. 30

And that represents my fall. :) Please keep in mind: I don't read reviews for new shows, only the synopsis. I refuse to allow some wordy writer tell me what is good TV. It's all subjective. 
Do the same people. Watch what you wanna watch and really enjoy. Come on, my favorite, most looked forward to shows are Homeland, Gossip Girl (final season!), and Nashville
I like what I like. Do the same.
OHHHHHHHHOOOHHHH!
Another huge date I left out:

October 5-7
Louisiana Film Prize Festival
my film is in the top 20 and I would love everyone to come out and support, not only me, but all the filmmakers. It's truly gonna be a kick ass weekend of fun.
Check it: www.facebook.com/ImSorryForShort 
              www.lafilmprize.com 


 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...