Tuesday, June 19, 2012

And the Adventure carries on....

 
Filming went well, better and smoother than my anxious needs could have anticipated. I'm so very pleased and look forward to seeing it all come together as a story during the upcoming editing process.  Updates along way ;)

Fiona Apple released her album today and I've been heavily sedated by her voice and lyrics. She stands in that female hero realm, hanging with the likes of Dorothy Parker, Ayn Rand, and Ani Difranco. That would be a round table discussion that I would literally die for. 
As for Fiona's album, I'm over joyed and in love. 
I don't "review" music well. It's all about how it makes me feel. And Fiona always makes me swell, with an emotionality that only her music can do. 
I am happy to know that I'll be spending my summer with her. 

"I'm a tulip in a cup
I stand no chance of growing up
I'm resigned to sail on through
In the wake of tales of you

I root for you, I love you
"

        -Fiona Apple "Valentine"



 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...