Friday, May 25, 2012

Super Water Sympathy is my awesome....Shouldn't it be yours?

So, I reckon I've posted a bit about Super Water Sympathy, hell, I've posted a lot about them. I love this band; as musicians and as people. They really do rock. AND they are just super fucking cool. 
Well, I had the pleasure of shooting a photo shoot with my husband for them and just let me tell you....it rocked. I can not wait to get these pictures out to the public. 
Also, if you are a local (Shreveport) or local enough, SWS is playing Mudbug Madness tomorrow night at 9:00pm AND then playing Fatty Arbuckles for the "after party" with Irene and the Sleepers.
I will be there, front row probably, and you should too. If you live here and don't know this band, feel ashamed and come support local great talent. If you don't live here, come support. This band is destined for greatness and much publicity. Get in now so you can tell your friends you knew them when...... :)
Also, stay tuned for new SWS pictures....they will be on my blog as soon as the band says it's A Okay. There are headed off to London next week to record their next album (I'm trying to contain myself, but seriously I'm busting at the seems from pure happiness).
Much love on this holiday weekend. Have fun, be safe, but enjoy the life you have.
Check them:  HERE 
ALSO: Check out the music video Bledska Works shot for them. I'm not biased at all, but I think it kinda rocks :)

Also, I need this band to make it big so I can Karaoke their songs. I would F***ing killing the song Spain! Watch out Ansley. ( not really, her voice blows my mind).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...