Friday, May 25, 2012

combination of awesome

Last night on the tele a wonderful thing occurred (I think it's wonderful, but I haven't actually watched it yet):  
Singing and Dancing.
Thursday night saw the premieres of So You Think You Can Dance and Duets.
I'm an old and long fan of SYTYCD and I'm always excited to watch the dancing. Sometimes when I'm alone, I'll pretend to dance lyrical like the girls on TV do. In my head I'm amazing.
Now, Duets is new and I love the premise: regular people get the chance to sing with stars, like Kelly Clarkson and Robin Thicke. I'd rather do other things with Robin, but to each there own.
I mean seriously, Alan Thicke did a great job procreating. Whew. 
 Okay, so I digress, but my blog point is. Singing and Dancing happened on the tele last night and I hope everyone tuned in, or at least have the eps on stand by like me. 
I shall report my thoughts soon.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...