Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's my birthday. Here's my plan. Oh yeah, you'll be jealous.

Today is my Birthday. I love birthdays. It's a real excuse for being selfish. And celebrating. And having fun. I LOVE birthdays. I don't care the age. I believe everyone should be rocking out on their bday, be it 5 or 85. Today's plan?
Well, Rob and I both have an early filming day tomorrow (7am) so I don't want to stay out late, sooooo....
10:30am Avengers. (So f******* excited)
1:30 pm Espresso Martinis (the absolute best drink to touch my lips)
3:30 pm Hitting the slot machines. (Ghostbusters here I come!)
asleep by 11 pm. 
Sounds like a perfect day! And I get to do it all with my husband.
Take a look at the picture to see what he got me for this special day.
It's a cornucopia of happy things.


Let's review:
5 hr energy for my week long work trip in West Texas
Peanut Butter, cause I won't buy peanut butter anymore cause I just eat it. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. It's a real treat to have it in the house.
Dove chocolate. no words needed
Scratch offs, (we won :)
A necklace and ring!
AND gambling money!!!
 I feel like the luckiest girl alive. Happy Cinco de Mayo to you all.

1 comment:

Biz said...

It's on our calendar as Cinco de Mindy. :) I hope you have a fantastic evening, an astonishing next year to come, and an even more successful rest of your decade.
Cheers to a year full of people being inspired by your vision!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...