Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Alanis finally finds her way back to me. All the details here :)

I recently read that the world would be getting a new Alanis album in June, but I was wrong. That's okay though, cause it's officially announced that her album will hit stores on August 28 2012. 
Seems so far away, but then I remember I will have Fiona to keep me company.
Alanis will release the first single on May 15, called Guardian
The album is titled Havoc and Bright Lights.   (I'm diggin' this title)

Here's a quote from Alanis,
   "This record, as always, is a snapshot of what I currently obsess  about, care about, and what strikes  me at 4 in the morning in my most introspective moments. It is my emotional, psychological, social and philosophical commentary through song."

AND 
Here's the track listing!!!
Guardian
Woman Down
'Til You
Celebrity
Empathy
Lens
Spiral
Numb
Havoc
Win and Win
Receive
Edge of Evolution


Color me excited and shake me a martini!  
I think I'll spend the next few days revisiting Alanis, you all should do the same :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...