Friday, April 13, 2012

TRUST, The B**** in Apt. 23 cause it's funny and will keep bringing laughs

Wednesday night, ABC premiered Don't Trust the B**** in Apt. 23, to great reviews, great ratings, and happy Mindys. 
First, James Van der Beek plays James Van der Beek. There are an appropriate amount of references to Dawson's Creek and enough screen time for Mr. der Beek to make him sexy. (Seriously, Dawson grew up and grew hot). Here's the key, he's just a supporting part. The real kudos go to Krysten Ritter, the Bitch from the title. She's funny, she's obnoxious, she has heart and will eat yours too. 
I have high hopes for this show. My verdict? Tune in people. I suspect each episode will get better.

Other news.
Nurse Jackie is back!!!!! My favorite fucked up addict is back with slightly longer hair and a need for rehab. This season should be interesting. Edie Falco deserves all awards given for this role. She blows my mind every episode. I can't fathom what it takes to portray a role of that subtle magnitude. 


Question of the day:
If I get my dogs balls chopped off, will he bark less? 


Till more randomness occurs (which will be later today, I'm sure)...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

answer to question.... He will for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...