Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blayne and Brother do it better.

Two week long work trip and then moving into a new place has kept me from fun things, like, TV watching, blogging, movie viewing. But watch out Bitches, I'm back. (I mean bitches as the most sincere sentiment). Also, I'm still reeling from the finale of Pretty Little Liars. If you watch the show, then you know they use the words Bitches a lot. And sometimes, I like to pretend I'm A. Moving on.


First, my new place is awesome. I will be excited to be fully unpacked and party ready. I will post pictures soon.

Second, I was able to catch up on some shows last night. I still have a plethora of viewing, but for now, lets talk....
Good Christian Bitches (GCB). I was utterly disappointed with the latest episode. It was over the top, even for the campy soapy show that it is. The character Crickett is fastly climbing the ladder of most awesome characters. LOVE her.

Smash. I can not express enough times how in love I am with this show. I'm always angry when it ends. STOP ending! Just keep playing their lives all day and then pause for me to sleep. 

Lastly, Glee. Glee has been on its month long hiatus. And it came back in the form of Blayne's brother. Whoa! That boy is hot and can sing. I'd like a miniature version of him on my night stand and I'd click a little switch and a recorded version of Somebody that I used to know would play over and over.
Speaking of that song. I don't listen to the radio or watch MTV or any other music viewing station, so I'm new to this song. However, before hearing Glee's version of the song, I had recently become obsessed with the original. Then Blayne and his brother sang it and, shhhhh, I like their version better. They added a power to the song that doesn't exist in the original. 
For those of you that live in a cave and have never heard the original (my parents) I'm giving you a side by side (or top on top). Compare it yourself. I dare you to tell me I'm wrong. 
First video is Glee. 




 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...