Monday, April 2, 2012

Fiona comes back to me and a tear drops as a I explode with happiness.

"The idler wheel is wiser than the driver of the screw and whipping cords will serve you more than ropes will ever do."

I haven't been this excited for an album release since October 2005 when Fiona's last album Extraordinary Machine  was released. 
I always new the day would come. June 26, 2012. 
Mark your calendars. 
Don't call me that day, for I'll be locked away in a tunnel of merriment, crying, laughing, loving, basking in the eternal glow of wonder. (I'm really attached to my Fiona.) 

Here is the track listing: 
01 Every Single Night
02 Daredevil
03 Valentine
04 Jonathan
05 Left Alone
06 Werewolf
07 Periphery
08 Regret
09 Anything We Want
10 Hot Knife
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...