Friday, February 10, 2012

"You know who's on my side (points upward) Jesus." American Idol can't say the same.

Last night I accidentally watched American Idol and my ears enjoyed it. So tonight, I settled in on the couch with my Mom and sister and a cocktail and I prepare for Hollywood Week day 2 and you know what I got??? Diddley Motherfucking Nothing. That's what. 
Was there Singing on American Idol. No. 
Was there stupid drama? Yes. Over and Over again. 
One whole hour and I managed to hear approximately 13 seconds of singing. I feel like I need a refund. Or an apology. I got slighted. 
American Idol is like that 8th grade boyfriend who kissed so well, but not often enough, and actually spent most his time ignoring you. So unsatisfying and yet unable to abandon. Damn you American Idol. Eventually we will all Damn that show just like we did that 8th grade boyfriend and make the decision to grow up and on.
Some day, American Idol, we will all grow up and forget about your fluff.
Prepare Fox. The wrath will come.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...