Saturday, November 19, 2011

Strange overview...Kelly Clarkson edition.

I've posted about Kelly Clarkson's new album Stronger
It's been a bit now, and my honestly, I'm still iffy on the album as a whole. Kelly's voice shines. As always. But there isn't that song that gives me chills or makes me sit and contemplate the world or people or anything. It's a surface album, but still better than other surface albums. Catch my drift?
I think of Adele and Kelly in same realm of my brain and I get sad cause Kelly's albums don't compare to Adele's albums, however, Kelly's voice is just as good.
Example: Only Kelly can take another successful American Idol alum and make their song song even better. I'm speaking of Carrie Underwood. Carrie is incredibly successful in the country world and truly a great artist. But in the video below I'm reminded why Kelly is better. 
Sooner or later Kelly WILL have that album that takes her to the Adele level of SUPERB. I do have that faith. Watch this video and tell me you don't feel the same. I double dog dare you. 
Again....check out Kelly singing the song better HERE.

For shits and giggles, I've also added a live version of Carrie singing the song. Both versions were recorded THIS year. 
Enjoy.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...