Friday, November 4, 2011

Ryan Murphy is connected to me and makes my dreams come true!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit!!!!!!! This tuesday's episode (Nov. 8) of Glee is answering all my Glee prayers!

Remember when I begged to the internet Gods and Ryan Murphy to make sure Santana (Naya Rivera) sang America? AND I dreamed of A Boy Like That performance? NO?!!!? Refresh yourself HERE!

Well....it's all happening! This Tuesday night! 
Ryan Murphy MUST have been reading my blog ;) and demanded that these songs happen. I feel unbelievably blessed that he listens so well. (Now, make Quinn dye her hair back to pink and have her sing a Pink song!)
The happier news is that I have found the songs :) Yes, you can listen now!
Granted, Santana is NO Rita Moreno, but she holds her own. I truly believe it will be even better when we can see her perform!

Check out the songs :)
America (Naya Rivera & Glee Cast)
A Boy Like That (Naya Rivera & Lea Michelle)

I am exploding with happiness!!!!!!!
A full review of Tuesday nights episode will be posted Wednesday. So stay tuned! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...