Thursday, October 27, 2011

TV update/roundup :)

 Homeland has been picked up for a 2nd season!  If you are not watching this show, you really are missing out. Damn good TV.

 Dexter is just going the distance this season with the religious theme. Each episode gets better and better. So far, a solid season. I look forward to answers and even more revelations! 

 Revenge is still creeping up as the most entertaining NEW show of the 2011 season. I don't even care if there is a 2nd season, as long as this season continues to deliver the punch that keeps me tuning in. 

   Pretty Little Liars delivered a wonderful Halloween episode. (Yes, people, I watch Pretty Little Liars, and I love it!) If you are a fan, I do hope you caught the complete flashback episode centered around Allison. It was good stuff!

   American Horror Story. What can I say? I can't stop watching. But, I generally have to watch it during the day cause it freaks me out! I never really thought a TV series would scare me, but this one does. In addition to the fright factor, there's such a perverse under tone that is very reminiscent of Nip/Tuck. I'm officially hooked on this show.

  America's Next Top Model: All Stars. I have never ever missed an episode of ANTM and I never will. I love fashion photography and this show always gives a bit of inspiration. This season is filled with All Stars (former contestants), in other words, they brought all the crazy back and put them in a house and said 'Compete!' Genius Tyra Banks. Genius.

What shows are rocking your world this fall? I'd love to hear what you think!!!
I'm always open to new shows, I just need an introduction. 
Why not?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...