Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Oscar buzzing season approaches....You should watch this Trailer

After my love of Fall TV comes my other love, Oscar season movies. It seems that the Oscar movies always come out in late fall early winter time. 
I go to the theater often, but this time of the year I tend to go more often. I like the idea of having seen all Oscar nominated films. It's happened only two times in my decade long affair. There's always that one movie that gets nominated that was only released in that one art house theater in New York (damn you!). 
This year, again, I'm determined to see all the movies I think will be nominated. At the top of my list is Alexander Payne's The Descendants, starring George Clooney. 
Payne is a lovely writer/director, an inspiration to me really. I'd eventually like to model my career after his (here's hoping I get a career!). 
If you are unfamiliar with him, then check him out here.
I have high hopes for The Descendants. 
I feel some nominations coming its way. 
Check out the trailer....
And stay tuned for more potential Oscar movies buzz :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...