Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween with the a sweet Devil and a Pink Leopard

Happy Halloween to all!
Yesterday I got to spend the afternoon at Belmont Shore, CA watching a dog parade (for real) and spending a beautiful, glorious day with my Auntie Barb, my sis, my brother-in-law, and Kaylen!
We had a blast watching all the puppies pass. Seriously, you wouldn't be able to see more dogs in one place, a pound/shelter doesn't even come close to the amount of dogs I saw.
Here's an example of the cuteness that ensued!
 !!!!!!!!
Isn't that the damn cutest thing you ever did see?!?!
That dog just chilled out in that tiny batmobile and let people take pictures. He licked my hand after I took his picture and I felt like a celebrity had just kissed me.

 To add to the cuteness factor was my sister as a sweet devil and my adorable niece as a pink Leopard. I can hardly handle how cute! And Kaylen was just the most perfect baby all day. Smiling, laughing, impressing strangers on the street. She was sooooo cute that strangers wanted her picture. Strange? Nah. Not in doggy parade heaven!
Also, shout out to my brother-n-law. He gets to celebrate his birthday and have Halloween fun. Happy B-day brother!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...