Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Explosions of pure Joy (and tears of laughter)

My husband watches a few TV shows with me. They mostly consist of the Thursday night line up of awesome (Office, Philly, Parks, Community..)
I always wait to watch these shows till Rob has some time available. So, last night, after an incredible day of sunshine and laughter (and a couple of cocktails) Rob and I settled in late last night and watched It's Always Sunny, followed by Parks & Rec.  And the following 42 minutes provided tears of laughter and happiness. 

Let's start with Philly. I love this show. It's inappropriate. It's vulgar. It's true. It's smart. Seven seasons in and the crew is still delivering gems; like Thursday nights ep titled : Frank Reynolds' Little Beauties. Yes, Frank gets involved with a beauty pageant. :)
Need I say more? No. Yes. They Sing, Again! Watch this:





On to Parks and Rec. I have a big ole crush on Ron Swanson. So, I'm always happy when the story line revolves around him. And Thursday's episode did. We have finally meet Tammy 1 (his first wife) played brilliantly by Patrica Clarkson (i love her i love her i love her).  And we have a brief appearance by Tammy 2, his 2nd ex-wife played by Megan Mullally, who happens to married to him in REAL life :) AND we also meet Ron's mother, Tamara aka Tammy. 

It was all happiness for me....plus, Leslie gets drunk again. :)
Here's a clip: wait for it...cause April Ludgate brings it home :)
It's always good times when your favorite shows just keep getting better. Thank you funny people.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...