Thursday, October 13, 2011

CW renews :)

The CW has ordered full season pick ups for Ringer, The Secret Circle, and Hart of Dixie. 


I'm honestly a bit surprised by Hart of Dixie. I've been watching, but I haven't been watching. I find myself cleaning or chatting to my cat or my husband every time Hart is on. I can't take it serious. Holy hell, there's a character named Lemon. I'm dead serious. Lemon. And this "Lemon" character speaks in the cliched slow southern drawl that I guess passes as an Alabama accent. But, I just giggle and say aloud, 'Lemon.' With a full season granted, I reckon I will continue cleaning or chatting while I watch till eventually cleaning becomes more interesting (that's not far off!)


As for Ringer; I'm very happy this gets a full season, cause I need answers. I'm tuning in every week so some nugget of info can be revealed. And for Sarah Michelle Gellar to act bitchy (I love her bitchy! Cruel Intentions bitchy!)
Plus, I'm always rooting for SMG to be on TV. Just makes me happy.










Now for Secret Circle. I'm not surprised at all that this got a full season. First, it follows or leads into The Vampire Diaries. Vampire Diaries is my new Buffy. I LOVE it. Damon is my new Spike. Stephan is my new Angel. It's all yummy goodness.  Not the point though. Secret Circle is all about witches and teenagers. I suspected this show to do well. I keep watching, but no claws have dug into my heart. I'm waiting. But, I find myself distracted. Whatever, I'm sure I'm not their demographic, but I hope this show gets a bit meatier and a little less whinier. 


And there you have it. :)  Oh, and I hate the poster for Secret Circle. Why? I dunno. Just do. 





2 comments:

Rachael said...

....and why haven't you watched MISFITS? :)

Unknown said...

.....oh, but I have!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...