Sunday, September 25, 2011

Thursday Night Explosion of Happy on TV

Thursday nights are my favorite. There are sooooooo many amazing shows on in one evening that it takes me the full weekend to watch them all. Let me list : (in no particular order)


It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 
The Office
Community 
Parks and Recreation
Big Bang Theory
Grey's Anatomy
The X Factor
The Vampire Diaries
The Secret Circle


This is quite a load, right? And in a few weeks I will add Bones to that list. The only new show is The Secret Circle. (Damn I have a weakness for teen melodrama, especially when witches and powers are involved.) I won't review this show. It's either on your radar or it's not. I won't try to convince you to watch, it's not good enough, not yet anyway :) 


I'm sure there may be some great other shows airing Thursday nights, but how would I ever fit them into my schedule?!
I say that, but come on, if it's good enough.....I'll find a way.


So I pose a question to you, my loyal followers:
      Is there a Thursday night show that I'm missing?


I'd love to hear what you guys watch. Maybe there's some Mindy Loving Gem out there that I've ignored for some wrong reason. 


Leave your comments below! I really want to know what you guys watch on Thursdays!! Cause sometimes, I'm so self centered that I can't imagine that the whole world doesn't watch the exact same shows as me. Prove me wrong, Please. 


*On a special very exciting note: Gossip Girl premiers tomorrow night. I've missed me some Blair Waldorf. Will she marry the Prince? What about Chuck Bass? Or Lonely Boy? And the positive pregnancy test? *  


Go ahead, laugh. I don't mind. In fact, I encourage it. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...