Saturday, September 24, 2011

Success. Satisfaction. Pure F***ing Happiness

Fiona Apple. I've been waiting 6 years for a new album. Still waiting. In the mean time I stalk YouTube in hopes of finding some new performance or a new song or a cover. About a year ago I discovered Fiona doing a live cover of Elvis Costello's I Want You. I fell hard into a love that only Fiona can inspire. My one problem is that I couldn't find the song to download. I love music in my car, on my walks, but nooooooooo, it was never available. I could only watch the live performance on YouTube. (And it is an amazing passionate performance). But today September 24, 2011, I found the song and it's downloaded and its on my iTunes and on my iPod. It's the small things in life, right? :)

I shall share with you all the live performance. It should be watched more than once, so you can truly take in the passion. 

And if you're so inclined (which you should be) here is a link to download the mp3.
Fiona Apple : I want you 
Click the link above then right click on the link above her picture and "save link as" and maybe your dreams will come true.

Moral of this blog post : Persistence pays off. Cheers! 

Sara would have loved this performance. This is for you girl. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...